This policy covers all data that is shared by a visitor with us whether directly via https://www.okeanoscharters.com or via email. This policy provides an explanation as to what happens to any personal data that you share with us, or that we collect from you either directly via this Website or via email.
Information We Collect
In operating our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, page statistics, and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you register to receive information, contact us via the contact us page or book a service using our online booking service.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services, and to analyze statistical information regarding the use of our Website.
Such information will not identify you personally, it’s statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It’s used by us to analyze how visitors interact with the Website so that we can continue to develop and improve this Website.
We may gather information about your general Internet use by using a cookie file that is downloaded to your computer. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our Website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular areas of our Website.
For more information on cookies, you can read the guidance at All About Cookies.
Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information that you’ve requested from us relating to our products or services and to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you if you’ve consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our Website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- If you’re an existing customer, we may contact you with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into via our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and the transmission of such data is entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain areas of our site, you’re responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Disclosing Your Information
We don’t disclose your personal information to third parties. The only mitigating circumstances in which your information would be shared is in any event where we’re legally required to do so or to assist fraud protection and minimize credit risk.
Third Party Links
You might find links to third party websites on our Website. These websites should have their own privacy policies which you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies whatsoever as we have no control over them.
Access to Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of $10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
We welcome any queries, comments, or requests you may have regarding this policy. Please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected]
If you would prefer to write to us then our contact address is:
Venture Drive Unit J102,
Grace Bay Road, TKCA 1ZZ
The Regent Village